blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

7.7.04

I want to love you madly, I want to love you, love you, love you madly


I don't know what the hell to write, because I don't feel like externalizing it quite yet, but I'm writing something anyway.

Life is good right now, or at least better than it's been in ages. Theres some things I want to change, but for the most part I can either shut them out or worry about them constantly. Fucking constantly.

I'm tired. Tired of not being able to write, draw, talk, feel, express myself in any concievable way. I don't know what it is about myself, but I don't seem to be able to grasp anything that's inside of me, let alone get it outside. I have no motivation, and the easiest most simple things make me feel like I want to give up.. just on everything. But I have just enough willpower and sense of mind not to.

I need some way of getting myself out there, and I simply can't find one. And it's not hard, but somehow.. it's nearly impossible.
Comments:
Its a wild world.
 
go see amma. she's yo mama. uh......yeah. huzzah!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?