blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

19.4.04

OMG guys! I'm gonna go post about prom in my LJ!!


Well, I'm bored, and I want to keep myself from going and getting more Teddy Grahams, because.. well, I'm not hungry.

First and foremost, what the FUCK Rodney? I mean, honestly.. all your "we really need to pick this up" crap is getting to me. How are we supposed to work without a script or without casting? As much as I really, really want to do this... it doesn't look like we'll come out with something great. We only have 5 weeks to put this together, and... I'm not sure if we can. Luckily, nearly everyone in the group at this point is really strong (although I don't like Isaac's voice much)..

So our major setback right now is that we don't have any older males. We need two parts filled, and nobody seems to be available. We had one guy in yesterday, but apparently he can't do it now.. I understand why Rodney doesn't want to act in it, but.. Honestly, I think it's one of the only real solutions. We can more than likely secure one older male from the community, but.. two? At this point, I just don't know.

I really dig the One Act part (although I wish it could get moving)... we're doing Charly's Aunt, which seems to be really hilarious and.. well, I like it. I'm kind of into The Fall.. although I don't see how it will be anything more than just another choral reading-type piece, the way it seems to be going. I'm into the choral reading aspect too, but.. I wish Rodney would do a bit more broad work on it, instead of focusing on this one poem for so long... One of the reasons i'm looking foreward to the One Act so much is that I guess I have a pretty good chance of being cast as Jack. I mean, even Rodney (referring to the fact that Hosbond couldn't play and older man) said "and you're not old enough to play his father," pointing to me.. and he's always had me read for Jack but once.. So.. hopefully something'll work out there.

Prom.. well, the night sort of sucked? Kind of. I had fun enough, for most of it... once I had met up with everyone, we went out to Sara's.. the music was too loud, and we were arriving just as everything was ending. Corey looked snappy (Steve Buscemi snappy, yes), Jed totally should have brought his date, collin was sporting his new cutoffs of the classic large-hole-in-the-knee pants, Gaelyn break-danced (broke-dance?) for me.. so that was some crazy fun... well after that, they all went to prom and the rest of us just sort of.. hung out on the square... Moschak came along and brought Owen.. who was very creepy and quite annoying.. He kneed me in the face, too.. my nose still hurts, that bastard...

So we waited until the parade started, then went and talked to people in Jed-car (oh that lee muntz and his crazy "how many can you fit into a volkswagon?" joke!), and the Ann-float... I probably got a bit annoying on that, so.. sorry about that, but i was just trying to have a bit of fun... JonnyP seemed cool from the.. 2 minutes i was near him... After that sucked.. Collin, Evan, and I eventually caved in and decided to go to Tiffany's... we met up with Tiffany and Michelle and Tiffany snuck into After-prom while the rest of us went to her house.. alex, davey, and talon were there... we sat around for a while, and davey was determined to get chocolate milk, while michelle needed a ride to her dad's, and alex said he would come back and then we would all go to Gemma's..

Well I waited. and waited. and waited. Evan fell asleep. Finally, after like.. 45 minutes, they came back. Apparently, they forgot about me. Wow, thanks guys. But it turns out that Gemma didn't let them into the party anyways because they didn't go to prom.. I dont know the details, but it sounds like complete bullshit. Well, I just got a ride home from tiffany then.. had to wake up early on sunday for practice, had goldfish thrown at my face from 20 feet above as i collapse on the ground... spent the rest of the day feeling like shit...

So... yeah. Life sure is interesting.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?