blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

9.2.04

..and tribunes with their tongues doom men to death


*cough*judges*cough*

..anyway. Titus didn't get shit for allstate. But I don't mind. I had a great time doing it, and I know that it was good, even though I wasn't satisfied with it, so I don't really need anyone else telling me that they think it deserves to go on.

But I knew that I didn't really care that we didn't go on the moment Quinn ran into the room and said: "TITUS GOT..!!" and I though "hey, that's pretty cool" and then hes like "..nothing." and my thought turned into "eh, too bad."

Congrats to both mimes, really. They were the big ones I was rooting for. And everyone else that got in. I'm a bit surprised about a few.. namely Choral Reading (wow.. it wasn't too good), Othello's recognition (again, it kinda sucked, in my opinion), Domo (I loved it, but I didn't really think the judge would go for it).

I love it how all 5 mimes from our section of Iowa were Fairfield mimes. There were 3 MSAE mimes and 2 FHS mimes, and Hosbond should feel pretty damn prod of himself. Marmalade tomorrow, bitch. And especially congrats to Sam, who finally, after 2 years of getting robbed of allstate for improv, his team (along with the always-funny David Philips and Sara Rhum) finally gets to go - first time since his freshman year. Not only that, but his solo mime went as well.



Next year? Steel Magnolias for everything. Everything.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?