blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

20.1.04

Some crazy garbage called the blood of the exploited working class


There're some pretty groovy stuff going on right now. A bit of it I can't talk about, but.. oh well.

Titus.. I've got all my lines. The only problem now is getting them in the right order. We've done 4 full runthroughs, only 1 without prompting. The others i had to get approximatly 3 times each, but only the latest one with no prompting, I got them all with only 1 screwup - but I forgot there was no prompting and went out of character. Oh well. Kasie brought cookies. That was cool. She probably sees Quinn and I as total scumbags just because of how we act there.. I don't know why we do, it's just the environment, I guess. Trying to make hosbond uncomfortable/gross him out, being our crazy selves, and.. well, there must be something else. But I'm sure all that talk about cockstuffing on saturday didn't help. Oh well. She's pretty cool, I guess. She plays the part well enough - though her intro is a bit too peppy - but i don't really think theres anything she could do about that.

Shea plays his part well and is fine in it - apart from when he doesn't show up. Quinn plays his part well, though I wish he had a bit more feeling in his voice, and Cliff... he's not nearly as good as I thought he would be, but he's still okay. He has potential. The part where Marcus, Quinn, and I argue has the best feeling between those two, I believe. Eh, well, Titus is pretty good. I wish we had like.. 3 more weeks before contest, but.. oh well, it's on saturday.

Reader's theater sucks. We most likely won't get past districts. That'll be a first for me. Most of it is stuff we couldn't fix even given time. It's the people involved. The good ones are Carrie Sieren, Katie, Rachel, Steve, and I believe myself. And Evan to a certain extent. He's gotten much better in the past few practices. Darren is okay sometimes, Moschak has potential, but the rest are.. unfortunate. They just aren't actors, sorry to say. I'm sure some of them could do comedy well, but not something like this. This is a voice only thing, and.. they're not a voice for radio. The sound effects suck, the people's movements (up when in scene, down when out, etc), I can't support Hucke in the decision to make it a no-movement thing.. and.. well I kind of think Readers Theater this year was everyone who was just slightly better than the bottom of the barrell - aka TV News. Oh well. It'll be nice not to have to worry about that. Though I am kind of sad I didn't get to have any costumes this year. I love costumes. :(

I don't think I ever posted anything about Return of the King on here, and how brilliantly fucking awsome it was. By far the best of the 3 movies. Deffinately the best fantasy movie of all time. But, unfortunately, not my favorite of the trilogy - as of now. The last time I read the books was in 7th/8th grade, so my memory is kind of scetchy on the books, but.. even then.. Fellowship just feels like Lord of the Rings to me, while RotK, and most certainly TTT, do not. But I love all three - though I have a ton of problems with TTT, a few quibbles about RotK, and a bit of stuff with FotR, I love them all. I only hope that if Jackson makes The Hobbit, that it doesn't pale in comparison to these. But just like the books, it will be very much different from LotR. It will feel more like a traditional fantasy movie.

Big Fish totally ruled. Wish it had been less of a "I'm getting to know my dad as he dies" and more of a "These were my dad's crazy adventures," but.. oh well. Burton is back, baby. Can't wait to see his next - hopefully Wonka. Noir rules. Maltese Falcon, Double Indemnidy (sp?), and.. well, those are the only two I've seen recently, but, still. Yeah. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind will be god, Kill Bill vol. 2 shouldn't have been delayed, Batman is totally going to rule, Star Wars III I'm kind of wary of - this whole Grevious thing just stinks of suck to me, as do some of the rumors I've heard. Oh well. I'll only really be seeing it for the Anakin/Obi-Wan parts, and the Anakin/Palpatine parts anyway. And I wish *slight spoilers*Dooku was in it more than the first 10 minutes */spoilers*. Indy IV better be damn good, lets see. I'm sure there's tons more I'm forgetting, but.. oh well.

People are pretty cool. Nothings really changed much. I talked to Gemma on the phone the other night for a few hours, then was at her house with Tiffany and her, and then just her for a while. That was pretty cool. I should become more real friends with my female friends, if they'd want to. Because I do. Just so ya know.

Errrrm.... *dances around*.. have a bit more to talk about, but.. not on here. Oh well. Maybe I should write it down in my paper journal I haven't used in months, or maybe I should never write it down and therefore never have to think about it! Yaaaay! Block out things! ..wait. No. Boo! ...eh, I'll get around to it. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe in a year, but.. sometime. Blaargh...

I'm out. But first, an old classic I started. Unlike Evan, who didn't. I totally started it with my Google/Pollution thing. Anyway... this is...

"What I need"


..wow.

and a link for this one, for loading purposes..
What My life needs
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?