blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

5.1.04

Everybody wants prosthetic foreheads for their real heads


"When you get here.. send some fat guys in here first."
"Look out, he's gonna eat you!"
"Ha ha.. he's playing Pac Man back there"


You should be angry too.

Well.. I really should be memorizing Titus right now, but.. I don't know. I've got half of it pretty much down, and there are 6 practices left. I'll deffinately have at least 4 fully memorized practices. I wonder if Cliff has his lines down... He'd better. Though I'm fairly confident he'll make a good Marcus - he fits the part very well. Though I don't know if he can act.

Theres a trash can outside of my window, and theres a bag inside of it, and it's blowing around in the wind. I keep seeing it outside the window and think its like.. a cat or something. It's really annoying. I don't like it. What I do like, is the insane adult swim thats on tonight. Instead of having one episode of each of the series, they're smashing them all together in a "party" episode... but they're also having their own individual episodes.. or something. It's really weird, but cool. Its twice the funny :D

I really wish I had a working scanner. I have two pictures at my dads house that I want to scan, but I never get around to it. Just like a few drawings I wish I had scanned in. If I had $70 that I cared to spend, I would totally buy a wacom.. I keep thinking of opportunities that I would want to use it, even if I were to just draw a picture every once in a while... think it's worth it? I just might do it.. I wish my birthday was soon.. maybe I can somehow convince my dad we need one for the new computer....

My dad bought some really bad candy, and seemed to eat all the chocolate from christmas. And I want a little sweet snack thingie. But alas, I guess I'll just either have the bad candy or nothing.


BAD CANDY MAKES ANGRY STEVE ANGRY

On another completely random note, my toe really hurts. I hit it in Xander's basement on a little metal thing. I couldhave sworn it was bleeding, but.. I guess it never broke the skin. Or maybe it's bleeding under the nail or something. And so does my finger. I burnt my finger the other day, and the skin broke open when i hit it on something.

Oh yeah, and I was flipping through channels the other day, and I saw the original Birdman episode with the shrink-ray guy that I'd only seen at Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law. It was.. interesting. I love old tv shows. I also saw a Fantastic Four show (from 1967, not the later one), where they were saving some race under the water.. well.. I loved it when Johnny started setting things on fire - under water. And, well, of course, himself being alight. And the fantastic dialogue and plot movement. God older animation is so cheap.

I swear.. Davey, Quinn, Collin, Xander, Andrew, and I must be the most homosexual straight guys ever. I love it.

This post was purposeful. And I totally stole Evan's thing with linking words.

"I am absolutely riddled with Pac Man fever."
"Hey! Aren't you made of meat! ...I mean thoughtful."
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?