blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

3.11.03

That's what my friends say...


Well goddammit.. it's 1 and I want to go to sleep.. but I also do feel a bit like posting.. so here we go..

No real interesting or noteworthy changes in anything. It's all pretty much a constant right now. A constant standing on the edge, though. Though I don't think it will fall off anytime.

Rocky Horror was a big disapointment. There was barely anyone at the theater and we didn't get any audience participation kits (with the toast, rice, etc). There was absolutely no energy there, except for those 4 people in the front.. I'm suprised they went for the whole time. I also didnt hear Superhero, which I haven't bothered watching on the DVD yet.. Alex said it was on last year's print.

Alex, Tiffany, Collin, Michelle and I went up. There were supposedly other people I knew (I think I was supposed to know some of them, anyway) going up, but they didn't make it due to a mix-up involving the time. We stayed at Alex's and watched Beetlejuice which I love, and Some Like it Hot which I'd never seen before.. good stuff. Very good stuff, actually. Loved it. We all kind of fell asleep where we were. I was going to sleep on Alex's [double] bed with him and let the others fend for themselves, but by the time both the movies were over, he was long asleep, so I just fell asleep on the futon with Tiffany.

We had hung out at Chris' dorm for a bit.. that might have been a bit better if I had known him better, but.. oh well. Saw Travis up there, but I never really knew him well either. Andrew and Mary also joined us for part of the time.. good seeing Mary again. I don't know where Cynthia was, because I believe she's still living with Alex, but.. eh. I don't know.

In the morning Tiffany made french toast for all of us which was tastelicious and we watched some awsome old show called "Storyteller." It was an episode about a guy who got a magical deck of playing cards that always let him win and a sack ("Whats this?" "...A sack?" "Well if its a sack, then GET IN IT!") that he could call any manner of creature into.. he wound up at a palace tricking some deamons into giving him thier gold, trapping them in the sack and beating them, and eventually getting a chalice that he could see Death through.. he eventually trapped Death in the sack and when people were so old and weary that they wanted to die, as did he, he let death out of the sack to take them and himself. Death was too frightened of him, though, and so he still wanders the earth, immortal.. Good stuff, but ended on a sad note. Which I do like.

What else? Halloween night was disapointing.. Just ended up going to Gemma's late in the evening and sitting around with people and talking.. it was nice and casual and such, it was what I like to do, but I just felt like since it was Halloween, we should have done something a bit more exciting. And everyone went home at like.. 11:30. Damn people and their real parents. Oh well.

The night before was actual trick-or-treating, which I didn't end up doing.. We went to Gemma's then Nandi's and hung out and had fun and such.. met up with David and Alex which was a bit weird, as I don't usually hang out with David, especially not with Gemma and such.. Well, it was fun anyway.. until everyone decided it would be lovely if we went to Lance's. Oh BOY. Gotta love that Lance. *cough* Especially when Erin and Jessica are there to just make it ever so fun.

Well Collin and I weren't big supporters of the whole "going to Lance's" deal, so we encouraged everyone not to go, and when Lance apparently wasn't home, we all left and went to Noel's where everyone was. Oh boy. Fun fun. Going to hang out with all the people that don't care to be around me anymore.. Erin, Jessica, Lance, Sam, Sable, Jim, Carrie... Wow. Needless to say, I didn't feel that great being there, but that didn't last for long. Collin left sometime in there, I'm guessing because he didnt want to be around Erin.. that coupled with Lance, most likely. Something like that. I wish I could have done the same.. Gaah..

Something that really annoyed me last week... I made some joke to Carrie (with collin standing right next to me) about her going off and having sex with collin, and she said something in vain of "Hah.. I couldn't do that; Erin would kill me."
..excuse me? Isn't she not going out with him anymore? Sure, she can feel that way, but when other people would feel restricted towards doing something with collin (be it a joke or not), that isn't her right.

...Life would be much easier without her in it. But then again, she isn't really, anyway. I have no idea how she feels towards me right now. I thought it was pretty clear when she said she never wanted to talk to me again that.. well.. she didn't want anything to do with me. Now every once in a while she says a comment to me or makes a joke or something.

I wish I could write a bit more on a different subject, but.. well.. I can't. So I'll leave it at that.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?