blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

9.11.03

It's funny how your dreams change as you're growing old
You don't wanna be no spaceman, you just want gold


Pretty good weekend, I guess. 3 day weekend, so Thursday night we all did.. something, and eventually wound up at the coffee house. There Gemma, Lance, Kelsey, and Alex were. Quinn, Jenny, Astred, Diana, and... probably someone else went too. Eventually, surprise, surprise, we wound up at Tiffany's. There we sat around for a while and that was pretty cool. Then Jenny and Gemma decided the want a "reading" from Lance. Quinn and I were pretty vocal about our opinions on them doing so. So they left us all for like.. an hour. Eventually Quinn went up to where they were, popped in and said "How's the ego-fest going?" and then left. Eventually I got fed up and he and I followed by some others went in and told them how much they sucked and made them come down, which only Gemma did anyway. And then she switched places with Jenny. So that sucked.

No school friday, but we had practice early so i had to get up at 9. Afterwards, I went to Quinn's where we waited for Tiffany and Gemma to come over so we could go to Iowa City. We stopped off at Washington, saw Quinn's old house and romped through a park for a while. We eventually made our way to Iowa City, went downtown and ate at Pancheros.. 2nd weekend in a row :D

We also went to the mall where Quinn got a hat and both his and my skin were burned off by entering Old Navy. We walked around and shopped and stuff, then eventually left. We convinced Andrew to come down with us, so he was with us on the way back. I had shotgun, and Tiffany were driving, so I barely talked at all on the way back.. fell asleep a few times. Eventually we made our way to Andrew's house and got his van. We drove over to Revelations where everyone was and eventually made our way to Tiffany's again. Tiffany and Gemma left to go see Makado. Jenny, Astred, Nandi, Jim and Kyle were there when we got there.

Everyone who had come from Revelations stayed upstairs and decided to go on a walk. I was feeling pretty low-energy, so I stayed in the basement. Kyle was being a dumbass the entire time, and when Jim's around him he gets pretty annoying, so that.. wasn't cool. Eventually Nandi left because it was so boring. Jim, Kyle, and Jenni went upstairs and I just listened to some music until I heard everyone else get back. I made my way upstairs and was just feeling pretty shitty for no reason at all. I just sat around till everyone started leaving and got a ride home.

Yesterday I felt bad about not seeing Kelsey in a while and went to her house at 1. We just sat around at her house talking and such and had to go to the play at 6. It went okay.. audience didn't laugh much, there was no energy, but.. eh. Afterwards we had the pizza party. That was much fun. Quinn showed up with Gemma and such and we all started cheering for him and chanting his name. Everyone had forgotten to order pizza from Clint, so we all pitched in and got one.. somehow this worked out so I only have to pay Nandi back $2, so.. works for me. After that we all piled into cars and.. GASP! we went to Tiffany's. No! you say. Yes! I respond. It's true.

We couldn't go into the basement because the carpet was being cleaned or something, so we all went up to Astred's room and sat and layed. I think the total count of people there was.. Gemma, Jenny, Nandi, Astred, Sara, Diana, Jim, Quinn, Collin, Davey, Cliff, Moschak, Jon, Ben, and myself. Some people left after a bit because it was getting a tad late. Jenny and Astred broke off from the group and Astred's tiny room and went into her mom's room.. they called me in and we cuddled and layed there, and eventually Collin came in, as did Quinn, and they fought for bedspace, then.. well, everyone else came in. So we all kept switching rooms back and forth. Good times. We all left around 12:30 and went home.

Now it's sunday and I'm about to get dressed before I go to the play. I've got my wallet with $2 in it for Nandi, about to go take a shower and then check on my grandpa, then off to another exciting adventure at the play. Then I have to mow my grandpa's lawn. So I probably won't do anything today. Joy.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?