blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

30.11.03

Don't be afraid to remember your tears


Well first of all, my mom came in to talk to me a bit ago about the moving and all, and after a while she said that, even though I hadn't gone out and said it to her, she could tell that it really didn't work for me to move, and that she thinks that she'll be able to keep the house at least until I have to go, so.. yay for that. The only way that we would deffinately move now is if my Grandpa died, which, although he isn't in the best of health, I don't nescessarily think is going to happen anytime in the near future.

School last week was more bearable than usual, as I got into the mindset on monday that it was wednesday, tuesday to thursday, and so on. Mary, Xander, and Andrew were all down this weekend, which was really cool. Made it seem a bit more like last year. A bunch of people were gone over break, so I ended up at either Alex's or Kelsey's most of the time.

It's been a while, so I can't really remember which day it was, but.. some day last week, more than likely wednesday (the actual one, not my wednesday), I got together with Andrew one-on-one, which was really cool. I had never really seen him in such a situation before - it had always been with other people. Being around Andrew is different than being around other people, but in a good way. Being with Quinn or whoever doesn't really give me the ability to get my thoughts out as well as I would like, because.. whoever else either doesn't really seem interested in me, or is just the kind of person who is just the "lets go do something fun" kind of individual.

We talked about all sorts of things, most of which I can't remember. He gave me some really good advice on things, and pointed out some shortfallings I have that I haven't really examined in the past, and I'm trying to take some of it to heart. Hopefully I can.

With both Quinn and Gemma gone, the weekend was pretty mellow in the people aspect. Went to Xanders a few times - the three griffins, Collin, Andrew, and myself, the first time. We watched Monty Python and hung out.. Not exciting, but nice. The second time Mary was there, as was Evan, and Collin was absent. We played Outburst (fun stuff), went to KFC, went back, watched some cool movie with Elijah Wood (first half was great, second half let down).. good stuff. Also went to Kelseys a few times.. just hung out and was with her.. went on a walk with her yesterday.. wound up in the woods.. beautiful sunset, great weather.. went back to her house and watched Bruce Almighty and Spaceballs with her family.. good stuff.

On actual thanksgiving, we went to some person's house for like 2 hours.. I didn't know them, and didn't know anybody there except Gaelyn (ha, Sara! I ate lunch with Gaelyn :P), even though I don't actually know him.. the food was decent at best (the stuffing was overspiced and horrible, no mashed potatoes, decent pumpkin pie, piles of tofu and nasty vegetables), and after me sitting there silently till the end, my mom and I went and saw Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World. It was pretty good, for what it was. Great CGI, great acting by the youngest boy, and... well, by most of the cast. The story was okay, albeit predictable. Some of the lines were good and such.. didn't do much after I got back.

Today I did nothing.. I should be reading that damned story for composition, but.. I'm writing in here. I went to the library to see if they had either of the Dirk Gently books (by Douglas Adams), but.. they suck. I was going to do the inter-library loan thing, but.. I didn't have $1 with me.. I came back and downloaded the first one, but.. don't like to read on the computer. It's to chapter 9 and they havn't even introduced Dirk yet, which.. is really weird, but, I like it so far. Well, I'm off.

Oh yeah, and I got a haircut. I'm kind of happy with it. Not really what I wanted.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?