blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

18.10.03

You're just somebody that I used to know


Sam. Gregory. Jim. Xander. Collin.

See a trend?

Sorry, man. Don't really have much to say about it. I saw it coming and I saw it going, but I didn't want to say anything because it would sound like I was being bitter.

Just don't think less of it because it wasn't the longest in the world. What you took from it was more than likely equal to what one takes from one much longer. It's something unfortunate which everybody would have wanted to work out, but couldn't for two obvious reasons. And you all know their names.

I just hope you don't have as hard a time with it as you are entitled to. Hope your life is back together sooner than later.

I'll update with stuff about me later.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?