blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

26.10.03


Not a bad weekend. Did some stuff with people.. good times. If I could remember what I did friday night, I would tell you, but.. I don't. Maybe somebody will read this and tell me and i'll edit it later.

Saturday I hung out at Quinn's for a while with him and Sara and Davey and Talon.. Sara ditched us and we went to Xander's out of sheer boredom.. Astred was there watching Black Sunday.. Quinn didn't want to watch that so we turned it off. Tiffany came with Michelle and she showed her some scene from Kate & Leopold, so everybody started watching that, then Tiffany and Michelle both had to leave a short time after we started.. Talon left too, seperately, though. We got about halfway through the movie when Diana came.. Gemma had gotten back from Allstate and so she and Sammy decided to hang out.. we went to Revelations and met up with Nandi, Jenny, Andrew, his cousin, and.. well, other people.

Today I was going to hang out with Quinn again more than likely, but Kelsey invited me over to her house.. we just hung out for a while.. had to take Kia on a walk.. it was cold (I left my jacket at someones house! grr.. if you find it.. tell me. Its the blue/yellow one), but blankets are warm..

Creepy stalker girl had her friend call me and ask me if I wanted to go to a movie with a bunch of people I don't know, and "maybe Evan Newman." It sounded so great that I had to lie and say I had plans (which I didn't at the time), so.. that sucks. I hope I never have to talk to her.. like.. ever. Shes really creepy.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?