blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

19.10.03

My name's Buck, and I'm here to fuck.


LIVING WITHOUT INTESTINES! Best.. magazine.. EVER.

Went up to Ottomwa with Jed, Quinn, Corey, and Jed's brother today. Thought we were going to Iowa City, as did Quinn, but.. turns out not to be so.

We watched Kill Bill first. It was pure style, had some great parts, great action.. the dialogue and story were a bit weak, but.. the overall coolness of it made up for the lackingness. I hear Volume 2 will have more substance, so.. yay.

Later, we split up into two groups.. Jed and his brother went to School of Rock, and the rest of us went to see the new Coen Brothers movie, Intolerable Cruelty. It was also awesome.. so quirky and funny.. Clooney had a great performance, as did Zeta-Jones.. and the rest of the cast.

That's about it that happened.. Jed seemed in a bad mood on the way back, don't know why.. it probably sounded like we were attacking him when we told them we were looking for them for 10 minutes after we had gotten out of the theater (their movie got out before ours).

My mom gets home tomorrow, but I also go back to my dad's tomorrow, so that's like a transition back into my mom being here.. I just realized I should probably clean my room and take the garbage out and such.. dammit.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?