blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

13.10.03

I could tell from the minute I woke up it was going to be a lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely day


Tonight totally ruled.

I went to improv tryouts just because it was my last resort pick.. I did pretty good, I think. Or at least my group did. Ours was the best out of all of them.. Goldilocks rambo style.. good times.

After, I went to Quinn's house and watched Full Metal Panic eps. 1 and 2, then we went over to Gemma's. I was supposed to go to Troy Banner, but I completely forgot it was TB week. Anyway.. Astred, Jenny, and Nandi were there too.. we played some mao, Astred and Nandi eft, then just talked. Till 10:40. Just about stuff. Interesting stuff. It ruled. And it was raining.

I again forgot to ask Jim for a ride, so I'm going to have to take the bus again tomorrow.. and wake up at 6:30. And most likely fall back asleep. And hope that I reset my alarm for 7 right before I do.. Grr..
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?