blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

21.9.03

Which I would consider unconditional love..


I should listen to my own philosophies sometime. Or at least believe them as I'm saying them.

This weekend was good. Friday, went to Kelsey's with some people for a bit and played amplitude.. met up with Quinn and Davey, we went to hosbonds, did something else, then Davey left and we found Collin.. we did somethingorother for a while, then somehow ended up at Evan's little sister's birthday party which was actually pretty cool. 13 year old girls aren't as annoying as you would think. Oh, and.. drunk people on the streets at 1 am with 3 cellphones and passed out friends at home peeing on the watertower is pretty intense too. I left my carebear at Evan's, along with my Hello Kitty hat.. that sucked. We wanted to make Can You Put This Thing on Top of That Thing: The Movie, but we couldn't find a camera or time.

Saturday I met up with Molly and Kelsey and we went to the coffee house for a while.. Davey, Evan, and Quinn showed up and then we left at 7:30 to go to Improvability (please, for my sanity's sake, get a new name).. that was intense. Quinn got publically mocked and was licked by a man and kissed by another.. collin and hosbond licked each other.. somebody yelled out "GOD I LOVE THE COCK!" during a scetch, Hosbond and Heather played some awsome original songs, Quinn got publically mocked again.. then tons of people went to Tiffany's house for not-birthday party, even though it was her birthday (the birthday party is later), which was pretty cool even though nobody actually would do the pole dancing.. I had to leave at 1:30 before most of the other people..

Today I went over to Kelsey's to watch Chocolat with she and Molly.. Heath was supposed to come but he couldn't make it.. good movie, good times..


...did that mean what I think it meant? Cuz I sure hope it did.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?