blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

27.9.03

"There's no good way...


..that you can tell a friend you're fucking his sister."

I just wanted to share that little quote with all you you who haven't heard it. I believe Collin made it up, or he got it from somewhere, but regardless... its awsome. And true.

Makes me think how stuff kind of sucks for Diana, because shes in our social group, but like half the guys in the group couldn't go out with her simply because she's Sam's sister. It's not that Sam wouldn't approve or something, just that.. She's Sam's little sister.. that just doesn't jive, you know? Jive turkey.. A friend's sister just doesn't seem like an actual girl in that aspect. But then again, shes in other social groups, so.. whatever.


..dammit. I made this post to give you the quote and I started saying stuff.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?