blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

14.9.03

O... k? Am I reading into this too much?


Well I guess I'll just ask you tomorrow then. That'll be.. fun. Actually.. I probably won't.

Hmph... well, I don't feel too talkative right now, but I'll write something...

So, Last night was cool. Thing at Kelsey's.. Movies, amplitude, mao, uno, french toast.. you'll get a better description on other peoples' journals.. Fun stuff. Heath was pretty cool, a bit quiet at first, but got more talkative as the night went on.. I imagined him taller, with a thinner face, and shorter hair. And Kia to be brown. Oh well. I guess I'll have to settle for a shorter heath and a black kia.

Today was full of nothing.. sat around and didn't do anything till about 5 when I went on a walk for a bit with Kelsey, came back about 6 or 6:30 and sat around and... did nothing again. But... Conan's 10th anniversery special was good. But now All that Jazz is the Sealab episode :( dammit, worst episode...

Dammit.. school next week.



Eh, I have no right.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?