blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

24.9.03

Misunderstandings abound


Before I get on to the important stuff....

"collin the weak: ooh
collin the weak: dude
collin the weak: in seven nation army
collin the weak: nipple is trying to poke through shirt
collin the weak: ..
collin the weak: jack white is so damn sexy"

ok.. now on to everything else.

Actually, not much else to tell. I have to write a goddamn personal relection in composition. Like all you losers who had to do it in Hosbond's already. I'm stealing Quinn's idea because anything else I could think of had no substance. So that sucks.

Talon's dropping out of school, so.. I got his part in the play. 10,000 lines to memorize by next wednesday.. oh well, no more aerobics. Yay.

Eh.. people suck, some stuff sucks, but most of it doesn't. Most of it is just normal. Which kind of sucks in itself. Well.. I'm going to let Conan finish up then go memorize lines. Or maybe not. I don't know.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?