blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

7.9.03

Lost opportunites? Were they ever there?


Doubtful.

Well.. Since I didn't really have an update yesterday, I'll do a longer one tooday.

Well, yesterday was cool. Sable and I went on a walk.. I guess I was supposed to have realized it before, but I now see that she doesn't want to be with me anymore. Disapointing, to say the least, but.. I'm certainly not ready for another relationship right now, and I wouldn't want to be forced into one even if the proper emotions were there. Which I don't know if they were.

We eventually met up with Collin at his house, then Lance and Sable to no objection from me. We just hung around 2nd street, and eventually Evan, Alex, and McKenna showed up.. we just hung around and talked outside. Eventually, we all headed to Lance's out of sheer boredom. McKenna and Lance drove there while everyone else walked. When we were almost there, Sam and Sable said they were going off to OB Nelson park.. It was pretty obvious that they weren't exactly telling the truth at the time, and at the time I was confused as to why they (sable) felt the need to decieve us (me). Eventually Lance told us where they actually were ("with boys"), and today I learned from Davey that they went to see Bryan and crew. Seriously, if you think it bothers me that much, don't lie to me. God. Anyway..

We ended up watching True Lies, which I had never seen. I was the only one there who hadn't. Evan left pretty much right after we got there, and Alex left at 12.. well, the movie was good enough except for some cheesy parts.. Tom Arnold was actually pretty decent in it, except nearer to the end where he showed that he actually can't act worth a damn. But then again, Tom Arnold is the real life Banya. Well, the movie ended at 1, and so we all left. Twas cool seeing McKenna in such a situation. Never thought that was going to happen.

Alex is pretty cool.. he's the new guy, so obviously he has to get used to all of our stuff. I enjoy his "Have you ever played Bond for the n64"s and his "I've heard of a song called the Lumberjack Song!"s.. also enjoy the "Will somebody tell me what the fuck is going on?" "What just happened here" and such.. a few things should be explained to him about people. That and what we do and don't talk about, heh.. I don't think Collin was much enjoying some of the things he was saying.

Hmm.. It's strange to see where I get day to day.. Almost everything seems to be fine right now. Things have changed, not really for the better, but just different.. Things are as bad as I could have thought they would get for some things, but at least I know where I stand now. I've really need that for a while. And the bad things don't seem that bad anymore because of it.

Today I had no plans, so I decided to go to the Mineral/Gem show that Kelsey was working at to keep her from utter boredom, and me the same. But while I was walking there, Davey saw me from Fairfields Family Restaurant (which I had just been joking to myself several minutes before - "heh.. what if davey was at ffr?") and said he'd probably go to the show after eating.. well, I got there and talked to Kelsey for a few minutes, but she was at a table pretty much right at the enterance, and there were no chairs or anything around, so it was a bit akward with everyone coming in and customers coming up to her and me just standing there.. well, I went to look at the stones for a few minutes, and when I came back, Davey was there. We eventually found seats near the back, and so I couldn't really talk to Kelsey from there.. And Davey got bored, so we left there just 3 minutes before Kelsey got off work.. I was going to stay till she got off, but Davey was too bored.. oh well.. We saw Carrie Stever (..hope thats her last name) and Ann working at the animal clinic.. Came back and did nothing with Davey.

But then I decided since they were going to be due tomorrow, I would write my Troy Banner article and do the comic. The article was kind of short and didn't get the point across as strongly as I would like it to, but I'll probably just ask Sam to fix it up a bit in editing. The comic turned out well.. I sort of borrowed the idea from a little movie Collin and I saw a while back, but.. not to the point of copyright infringement.



Expect to see it very blurry and scaled down in the upcoming 8 page issue of the Banner.. TB next week.. god.. I'm going to have to miss the first meeting.. sigh.. damn grass. Or, rather, damn mom. Guuh.. I'll see if i can convince her to see if i can do it sometime later in the week.. like Tuesday. Bleehh...

I was randomly shuffling a deck of cards yesterday, and I decided that the top card I would draw would be something very symbolic of my life. I wouldn't believe it, but it's an interesting experiment to do to ones self. Well, I don't think I could have drawn a more symbolic card. Turned out to be the Queen of Hearts. Come on.. I mean.. you have to be kidding me, right? Queen of Hearts? With all this woman stuff I've got going on? Bah to you, luck of the draw!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?