blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

1.9.03

It's nice to imagine things are about you


..even when you know it's complete imagination. But then theres always that part of me that wants to write "...right?" after that. And I want to slap him :(

The word of the day is "sigh." Boredom ensued this weekend. Spent most of the day in doing nothing. Went out to lunch yesterday with Sam, watched some Chobits and saw ep1 of Ikki Tousen with him and Davey, but didn't see anybody today. Watched a bit of tv, talked to people on the computer, generally melted all over the floor.

I've got some stuff going on in my head right now. But then again, don't I always? Much too dangerous to write on here. Even the preliminaries on it. It'll come out to something nice I'm guessing, but not great. Oh well.

Tomorrow I'll probably do nothing. Maybe get out of the house finally, wander around for a while.. gurgle in a pile.

You know what I've found out? I like to walk around in the streets with my socks on. They get dirty and I have to change them, but they make outside feel much more casual.. like I own it. HA! PWNED! But seriously.. it's a nice feeling. Too bad its all wet out right now.

I don't suppose there was a reason to this post other than the "..right?" thing that only I know about, and then feel guilty about. But.. I did take two seperate "What Pocky Flavor are You?" tests today. Two different people made them, completely different questions, different sites.. but both times.. I'm Milk Pocky. Guess the tests must be accurate. Now I want Milk Pocky. :(
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?