blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

15.9.03

I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob


Great, great movie.

Eh, today kinda sucked. Felt negative energy off of everyone towards me.. maybe it was just something in my head, but everyone seemed pissed off or annoyed with me. Anyway.. I didn't ask her today. Because I suck.

God I hate Clint. I just want to take a hammer to his face. That would be so fun. LETS PLAY THE HAMMER GAME!!

Hmph.. the parts I like about the play: when I sit around and don't do anything and talk to people. That part is okay. Until Clint tries to pretend hes important...

WTF is up with Mrs. Higgins? I come home, and theres this letter on my desk that was addressed to my mom.. "Gregory has been doing a great job in Pre-Calculus. He got an 'A' on his first quiz! I look forward to a successful year. Keep up the good work!" WTF?! YOU'RE TOO CHIPPER.




...............I love... Kung Fu.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?