blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

1.9.03

I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm just a jealous guy


Well.. I smell like carrots, I'm tired of being bored - yet I don't want to go back to school, dreading studying the vandertramps, Link is losing to that pansy Cloud, and now I'm listening to the ultimate "I suck" song for me, so.. net loss of 6 happiness points. But I still have a few left. I think.

God damn Cloud..

Well, today, went on a nice little wandery walky thing with Collin and Kelsey, fun enough. Nice seeing Kelsey out of school and not on MSN.

This weekend's word was: boredom! Yay! I saw a few people, but just for small amounts of time, except friday. That was cool, but.. now it just seems like it happened a long time ago. We need to do that more often. Fun stuff. Guurgh.. now I have to go study VANDERTRAMPS! DAMN YOU DR. VANDERTRAMP! YOU AND YOUR WIFE!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?