blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

4.8.03

God that was a weird dream


My subconscious must be really fucked up right now, heh. It's not even worth explaining, but it involved school and Erin. We were getting along really well in the dream, which was a good sign? I really don't know. Oh well, I'm looking foreward to seeing her in a normal situation sometime soon.

I really don't know what to expect this year at school. A few weeks back I had it set in my mind that the next year would suck total ass, but.. now I don't know. It could actually be pretty good. Change still sucks, yes, and theres going to be uberchange from last year, but the changes aren't, for the most part, negative. Now that school is coming up, I don't seem to be dreading it so much. I should probably buy school supplies soon :|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?