blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

1.7.03

What the

FUCK

is wrong with the world?! Christ.. I mean.. Sam K. broke up with Jim. How is that right, in any way? That was one of the only fucking stable things in my life. And now it's gone. HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE INSANE?!

And where the fuck do you get off telling people, Sable? I thought thats what being someone's best friend was all about, not telling their fucking secrets. GUUHH!! But i'm not mad at you. I'm mad at the world. And I wish you wouldn't be mad at me.

I wonder if the world has been like this all along and I just couldn't see it? I don't seem to remember one fucking shitty event after another fucking up everyone's lives before.




GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD DAMMMMIT.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?