blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

24.7.03

We'll walk to school all by ourselves...


Ugh.. I had a dream last night that I was back in school. Of course, I was also in Europe with like 40 other people including Sam and Sable, and...... UGH! I just remembered.. Gemma. But.. it was still school. And apparently I had forgotten to pick up my schedule, so I didn't know what classes I had, and somehow I signed up that day to go to Europe "until February" (according to Sam)... It was sort of like foreign exchange, but also kind of like the french trip. Errm... I dont know. Dreams arent supposed to make sense. The point is, I was back in school.

Theres a bug over there thats like.. an inch away from a spider and a centimeter away from a bunch of webs. I wish him luck.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?