blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

19.7.03

"The singer is a night light that looks like a blue canary. Before you think I'm crazy listen to this. "Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch, Who watches over you", and in the begining," But I'm a little glowing friend", "I have a secret to tell, From my electrical well" "So the room must listen to me Filibuster vigilantly, My name is blue canary one note* spelled l-i-t-e" He's a nite lite plugged into the wall near the light switch and he's talking to the room. In the part where he talks about the picture opposite him, he's saying that his ancestor is a light house that "kept the beaches shipwreck free". This is just a guess, but I think I'm right. "


Oh.. my... god... I think I love this man. I mean, it doesn't account for 100% of everything, but, like.. 95%. Oh god. He's not as bright as a lighthouse, so the crew of the Argo would all die.. its.. perfect. Or as close to it as anyone but the writer will ever get.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?