blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

19.7.03

Oh god. My mom just did the exact same thing Jim's did. :|

Luckily, I was blunt with her and told her I didn't want to share this sort of thing with her, and she let me go by just reading one line from it after I explained some stuff to her. "I don't want to be unhappy like this for the rest of my life" was it. Luckily shes like "this is a big deal to me and I won't ask about it again" and such.

..Then she read me some letter her godawful (depressed, mean, guilt giving, alcoholic.. you get the picture) mom wrote her because she was hurt my mom exploded on her (because of all the "woe is me!" crap), and.. god.. Im so glad she isn't my mom. But.. my mom told the story with a smile and was joking about it and such.

..and.. as of now.. my grandma is living alone with 75 cats. Oh god.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?