blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

31.7.03

It's all in your court now


I don't really have anything to update with, I just wanted to put something in here. Nothing's changed emotionally for myself yet, and it won't until something happens physically, so.. I just I'll just have to wait. And wait. And wait. And then be disapointed. Because that's how it's going to happen. At least that's how I see it happening. But then again, I'm usually wrong about everything. But not about this shit so far. Not yet.

I don't have anything to write here because anything I'd want to write would be something I've already written. I haven't had any new thoughts or ideas lately regarding anything me-wise. But I guess people just don't realize how long time stretches out in the summer. Do you have any idea how long a week feels? I do. I sure as fuck do. And the longer it goes on the exponentially longer it feels. God. Something needs to happen soon.

Well.. I added a picture to the side of the journal. It's just something I was messing around with last night. Actually, I did all of it this morning, because I was staying up late last night to finish it, and my mom woke up and started yelling at me for being up at 3:30, so I quickly tried to save everything, but when I looked for it this morning it was all gone. So I started over from scratch. Oh well. It was better this time anyway.

I really miss what my late nights used to be like. Insert disapointed sigh here.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?