blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

8.7.03

I guess I'm feeling a bit useless towards you right now. What you've got with me you have with other people, only moreso. You don't need me anymore, but I still need you. I don't serve any real purpose in your life, but you have one in mine and I dont think my feelings are being recognized.

Oh well.

I think this will be my last entry. I'm feeling better about pretty much everything, and I needed this journal to help get my thoughts out of my head into something I could interpret and deal with, and I'm done with all that now and I've gone back to normal and I just want everything else to.

I had the most wonderful thought today, though. "Everything will work itself out." I haven't though of that for ages. Thats a good feeling. It shows me that who I was before isn't lost.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?