blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

26.7.03

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end


Waaah! Well that ruined my fun time. I had this great little scenario where I would show up at school the first day and in Hosbond's advanced speech class, I would see Erin and pretend that nothing happened. It would have been so great. Purely for my own enjoyment, just for fun, but it would have been great. But of course that would never have happened anyway because we'll probably see each other in Hosbond's room before school, but still. A guy has to have his little fantasies.

But, anyway, I saw her today. First time in 2 months. When I was wandering around town today, I saw a sign on the square for a Celtic music festival, so I decided I'd go to it purely because I happen to enjoy Celtic music. The though didn't even cross my mind till Sam K. mentioned her during the concert that Erin would be there. Or maybe I had thought of it before. But that isn't the point. The point is that I didn't go there because of her. Listen to me.. I sound like I'm defending my honor or something.

Anyway... I saw her with her dad across the square and assumed there was no way in hell she'd ever come over to me. Anyway.. Talon was there at the beginning and he eventually came over. Actually, Sam K. was the first one to come and sit with me, but she wandered off to look for Erin as she had stuff to return to her. So Talon came over and we started talking, then Sam came back, then Sam G. showed up, then Sable, and.. it was a big party. Not really. But Sam and Sable eventually went over and talked to Erin, and when they came back brought her with me. At the time I was talking to Sam G. about Quinn for some reason, and when Erin came over, I paniced. I wanted to display a comfortable, cool, calm manner to her, so I gave her a little wave and looked at her. She smiled. It was nice. But I'm a coward, so, instead of saying something to her like I should have, I quickly thought up something to say to Sam about Quinn which I wouldn't have even brought up if Erin hadn't come over. I just babbled on as if I were in the middle of a conversation and had no time for her, which is exactly opposite of what I wanted to do.

But.. yeah.. so then she left with Sam and Sable to the coffee house I guess. She didn't ever come back, but I know she stuck around because Evan said later that he saw her, when he showed up. Talon and I always seem to be able to talk to each other pretty easily, and since Sam and Sable had gone, and Sam was on the phone with you-know-who (well.. actually.. you dont, most likely), Talon and I just talked for a while. Then Bryan showed up and I didn't want to be around him anymore so Talon and I got up and left and started walking around. We just talked about stuff, anything and everything for a while.. mostly women and Everquest (you wouldn't think those two would fit into a conversation together, usually, unless its "women don't play everquest" or some such nonsense).

Well anyway.. there was this really hot girl at the concert that both Talon and I had individually spotted earlier on, and we talked about for a very short peroid of time. Eventually, we found ourselves at one of the far corners of the square, and the hot girl and her friend (known to Sam and myself as Jasmine) came by and sat on a bench conspicuously close to us. Both of us panzied out, and after a while of sitting there they left and came back once or twice, without us talking to them. Not like I could have in any other situation. That's just not the kind of person I am. But anyway.. the entire night she kept looking over at Talon and I (Talon or I?), and finally much later on in the evening when they were leaving, she walked past us and gave us this very obvious glance and smile. Ask Evan or Talon. It was like.. whoa. Though I'm guessing it was towards Talon, but that isn't the point. She gave us this sort of mischevious, flirty, sexy grin. It was awsome.

Sweet, sweet ass. Anyway.. after a while we wandered back to Talon's. His dad is really cool. We talked about sex and drugs and stuff, but also about PWNAGE and waffles (waffles = women, though). Then I came back here and did nothing.

..I had a dream about the beaver last night. That was cool.

Tonight I'll probably have a dream about that hot girl. Or Erin. Or have wonderful, wonderful dreams about.. well, I can't really write that here, but.. If you're Sam you probably know what I'm talking about. Eh, we'll talk about it tomorrow on the way up to IA city probably anyway. But maybe I'll leave off my music tonight. I started doing it to drown out my dreams, but now I just enjoy hearing good music as I fall asleep and wake up. But it does kill the dreams. Or at least my rememberance of them, most of the time.

I like what I did today. I went out by myself, borrowed a good book from the Library, went to the coffee house and the concert, by myself. I'm sick and fucking tired of waiting for other people to do stuff with me. I decided to have some fun for myself, even though I usually don't have fun by myself. I wish Collin was here. I think he's the only one I'm comfortable with calling up and saying like "you want to do something today?" It's weird. Everyone's probably noticed how I never call anyone. I never call someone up and say "Hey, what are you doing?" because I just don't feel comfortable doing it. I wait for other people to do it to me. And I hate that. But it isn't going to change.

Though I do wish Collin was here. It isn't like I ever did anything with him when he was, but today I really felt would have been nice if he were here. I doubt I would have called him up to see if he wanted to do anything, but it's a possiblity. Guess you don't miss someone till they're gone. Oh well. Hope the french don't make him suck. Unless its the suck face kind. Then.. happy for him. Bastard.


Walken for Wonka!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?