blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

4.7.03

Dude. She was wearing her glasses? That's really cool. But none of you would think so, would you? BAH!

Damn this brain that thinks and makes connections that don't exist, yet realizes that it's doing it and that it is wrong! Curse your non metal body!

You see, what I clearly know is that Erin wore her glasses just because she wanted to, or perhaps she's gotten annoyed with contacts. Here are two situations my mind comes up with:

1. Erin thought she would see me tonight and so she wore her glasses to please me
2. Erin wants me back and fell into a lapse sometime into the past two months where she wears her glasses because I liked them.

Grr... I really want to talk to her. I wanted to wish her a happy birthday tonight. Nothing else, unless she started it. I wouldn't have brought any of it up. But of course, it's too late and I'm kicking myself in the head. If Barry White hadn't died, I would have gotten there earlier.

Goodbye Barry White. You were a great artist, and brought much sex music to the world. We're gonna miss ya. I hope you're up in heaven boinking every angel, 2 at a time. I'll be listening to your songs all night.

Things seem to be going well between Sable and I now. I don't really want to get into what I'm thinking about with that situation right now, because It's not refined in my head yet. I'll need a bit of time to think on it.

But I guess I feel a bit left out, though it's perfectly understandable why I am. :/
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?