blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

28.6.03

Wow. Thanks a lot. How terribly nice of you.

4 fucking words. Hello. Thanks. Goodbye. Gregory. Now that's what real friends are like, right?

I'm not going to say "Fuck You," because that would be giving up, and I'm not ready to do that because I like having you as a friend. But obviously new relationships are more important than old friendships to you. And if that's how you work, go ahead. I would have liked to talk to you tonight, Sable, but you obviously didn't. I apologized to you, and that is a big step for me, because I can't do that very often. Like Collin told me, I always have to be right, and rarely can I admit when I'm wrong. And I did. And that wasn't good enough for you.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?