blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

18.6.03

Well.. I'm ready to make a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy fancomic. I've got some designs down, a very vague storyline, some concepts and art from it. I posted that Marvin pic yesterday, but I've decided to go with a different look for the series.. I've discovered the wonders of vector graphics, so instead of using Photoshop now I'll be using flash or illustrator.

Ford Prefect Picture

There is the version of Ford Prefect I came up with today.. I like the style.. I borrowed the idea of the ear from Penny Arcade, but other than that, it is based off of previous designs of mine and is original. The clothing is basically what he wears in the TV show, but I changed the jacket a tad to make it more like how I wanted it. I also have a picture of Arthur and Zaphod that I'm working on. I've got the Galactic Police patch, the Don't Panic sign, and the Imperatala Galacticon logo done (though I may redo it). I'm working on a logo and title for it now.

I had more engergy today for some reason. It's probably because I got good sleep last night or something, but I felt a bit peppier.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?