blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

18.6.03

Not much to report today, aside from I figured out how to actually scan something with the printer my mom's borrowing.. so I made a little scetch from the Marvin the Paranoid Android from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy tv series and colored it in photoshop.. I liked the first scetch better than what I eventually got, and I'm certainly not satisfied with it, but I think it's okay.. a very rough draft.

Marvin the Paranoid Android Picture

I'm downloading the show as I type. I'm thinking about making a comic about it, but I'm really stuck in what style to do the art in.. I think i'll go with something ultra simplistic (not stick figure or pixle art simplistic though) so it's easier for me to focus on the content.. oh well.

Well I didn't do much thinking today.. mostly just sat around doing nothing.. but I got a few songs and listened to some ones I had downloaded but not listened to.. two songs I've gotten recently that I'm enjoying are:

"Ode to a Superhero" by Weird Al
"Pepper" by the Butthole Surfers

I'd reccomend them for download.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?