blog*spot


LOUIS RICH TURKEY BACON

25.6.03

How is it that somebody can dream about the same thing every night? Or in my case, the same person. Obviously my thoughts are always on her, but.. theres nothing else. I can't remember another dream in the past several weeks that didn't have something to do with Erin... well, here's this one.. not nearly as exciting or terrible as the last..

I'm in a classroom (Mrs. Septer's physical science room, i believe), and everybody is leaving the room and picking up their backpacks (she doesn't let you bring them into class).. With only two or three people blocking me from the door, she comes up in the hallway. I don't know if she wanted to talk to me or not, but as soon as I got outside the classroom I tried not to gaze at her longingly, but failed miserably.. I got to the other side of the hallway still looking at her. Then she looked at me, finally. I started leaving and she asked where I was going because it was lunchtime and I was going to 5th hour (though I've never had 1st lunch shift which leads me to believe this is taking place beginning of next year). We started walking together and after a very short time, she asked me "Are you over me?" and I just stared at her and got really angry. I said in disbelief "Of course not!" and she looked ashamed. I don't remember where it went from there, but... sigh..

Well I'm taking a Scene Study class right now. It's quite helpful. I learned how not to do a scene, which turns out was the way I was doing it all along. I learned new methods for a few things. I've got Mary as a scene partner, which is good because we know each other and we communicate well while working on the scene, and she's a good actress, so.. yay :D

I want to find some old 50s films they used to show in classes.. like traffic safety, and nuclear weapons films..
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?